On February 18th at 6pm, Ignite Boulder will be holding their third night of presentations. The idea is simple, I have 20 slides that automatically advance after 15 seconds and I can use them to talk about whatever I want.
So, if you could hear me talk for just five short minutes, what would you like me to talk about? The topic can either be funny or serious. The current leading ideas include:
- The History of the Mustache
- How to piss off people and lose friends in Boulder
- Awkward Rules – rules for awkward situations
- How to properly prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse
- Breasts and media’s obsession with them
- Proper Usage of the Carlin 7
I have currently made my stand with “Installing WordPress“, which will cover how to install WordPress 2.7, including setting up your mySQL database, how to download and install plugins and themes. I’m currently ranked 20th and only the top six vote getters will present. But, with your help, I think I can do better!
So, what what you like to hear me talk about?