Jeff and Elizabeth were in Washington, DC for the week, but
got stuck in Denver on their way back. Jeff asked me:
24 hours in Denver, what should we do?
Here’s my quick and dirty short list of things to do in Denver. I’ve tried order it from north to south, west to east, but this is all mostly from memory.
- Coors Field, 2001 Blake Street Denver, Colorado, 80205
- Wynkoop Brewing Company, 1634 18th Street, Denver, (303) 297-2700
- Commons Park, 15th and Little Raven Street, Denver, CO (kitty corner from REI and across the river)
- REI Denver Flagship, 1416 Platte Street, Denver, CO, 80202-1120, (303) 756-3100
- Illegal Pete’s, 16th Street, Denver, CO
- United States Mint, 320 W Colfax Ave, Denver, Colorado, 80204
- Civic Center Park, West Colfax and Bannock St ((From west to east is the Denver City and County building, Civic Center Park, and Colorado State Capital))
- Denver Art Museum, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, CO, 80204-2788, (720) 865-5000
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science, 2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO, 80205, (303) 370-6000
- Colorado School of Mines, 1500 Illinois Street, Golden, CO, (303) 273-3000
Anything else worth adding to this list?