I love learning about how TV shows are put together. This is a great, real-time look at how The Price Is Right is filmed.
Version numbering for anal retentives and software idealists.
Version numbering for anarchists and software realists.
Who ways programmers don’t have a sense of humor.
Pretty much what the headline is…I’d be curious to know how much they’ll pay in taxes.
Having never driven on the left, I was actually surprised about how quickly I adapted as well as the things that ultimately tripped me up, roughly in ascending order of frequency:
- Shifting with my left hand was pretty easy…didn’t have any problems with this.
- Remembering to keep on the left required some mental concentration, but I only tried to drive on the right side once in the two weeks I was in the UK.
- There were several times I almost got into the car on the left side.
- Probably at least once a day I could be found trying to grasp at an imaginary seat belt over left shoulder. It was, of course, over my right shoulder.
- Constantly expecting the rearview mirror to be in my upper right field-of-vision when it was in my upper-left. This took the entire two weeks to really get ironed out.
There’s a certain irony in paying US Federal Taxes while I’m currently in England.
Who do I know in the Dorset, UK area the weekend of April 18th? Alternatively, what should I do?
He sees that there are two lines going in. One has a sign that reads “predestined,” and the other, “free will”. He naturally heads to the predestined line.
While waiting, an angel comes and asks him “Why are you in this line?”
He replies, “Because I chose it.”
The angel looks surprised, “Well, if you ‘chose’ it, then you should be in the free will line.”
So our Calvinist, now slightly miffed, obediently wanders over to the free will line.
Again, after a few minutes, another angel asks him, “Why are you in this line?”
He sullenly replies, “Someone made me come here.”
RT @petersagal “He lived long, and he prospered. RIP Leonard Nimoy. … I’m really upset.”
This is one of those niche games that probably only applies to enginerds ((and those who like to dabble in such realms)), but if you — like me — are one of those people be prepared to lose yourself in this game as you deposit silicon and metal to make real life circuits.
Конструктор is Russian for designer or contractor.
Charlie Pondering His Future
Test Shoot with Rachel
Setting Up the Boat
Stephanie hoisting the lights
Charlie Pondering His Future, Again
So Far, So Good
Dancing to the Music
What’s This? A Boat? With Christmas Carolers? In January?
See the rest of the photos at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/afdn/sets/72157650275210685
Most pictures taken with: Nikon 24mm f/1.4