As I prepare to head out to Europe, I’m trying to clear out my inbox to zero (thus earning this badge). Ergo, another episode of Inboxen™ cleaning:
A friend from Mines posted a note on his Facebook:
Post your name and I will do each of the following:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if it doesn’t yet, we can give it meaning.)
5. I’ll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wondered about you.
8. I’ll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I’ll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours
I responded. Here’s what Sam had to say about me:
1. I bet you procrastinate a lot like I am doing right now.
2. You remind me of Primer, because you’re a young, charismatic, engineer like the guy in the film.
3. I always pass on the Jello thing, because I dislike Jello. I guess if I had to, I’d pick the white grape flavor.
4. Particle physics also gives me a hadron.
5. Down in the GRL a year ago, we were brainstorming.
6. A ferret, not sure why.
7. Do you plan on pursuing or somehow involving photography in your profession?
8. You’re good to work with, but also an interesting, artistic person. I rarely run into that.
9. I’m jealous of you, shame.
10. I want you to spread this thing like herpes.
With regard to number 7: I hope so.0