Several months ago, November 4th, 2008, to be exact, Gordon MacDonald came and spoke at The Annex. To say he was amazing would be an understatement.
The Annex listed some of his books, which I’m now listing here, so I check them out at a later date (and I can throw out this piece of paper I’ve been holding on to for the last 6 months).
- Renewing Your Spiritual Passion
- Who Stole My Church?: What to Do When the Church You Love Tries to Enter the 21st Century
- Ordering Your Private World
- Mid-Course Correction: Re-Ordering Your Private World for the Second Half of Life
- When Men Think Private Thoughts: Exploring The Issues That Captivate The Minds of Men
- A Resilient Life: You Can Move Ahead No Matter What
- Rebuilding Your Broken World
- The Life God Blesses: Weathering the Storms of Life That Threaten the Soul
- The Effective Father
- Restoring Joy