Various things that I thought were interesting, but never got around to sharing:
- Bruce Schneier talks about The Two Classes of Airport Contraband and why the difference is important.
- Find amazing pictures on Flickr by searching for colors.
- Check out some amazing shirts from Glennz Tees.
- As seen on Download Squad, make your Windows XP/Vista system “bulletproof1” by using “Windows Steady State,” a file caching system that lets you undo any changes made to your system.
- Tech Dorm Gone Wild: WSJ’s Andy Jordan hangs out at a dorm at the prestigious MIT, which houses a coterie of fidgeting student-technologists with a penchant for tinkering, and an eye for changing the world.
- Have your Facebook, twitter, MySpace, Linked In, etc message generated automatically using Generatus: Andrew said “no” to drugs, but they didn’t listen
- In The Know: Should the Government Stop Dumping Money Into A Giant Hole?
- Colorado School of Mines is ranked 10th for Best Engineering Colleges By Salary Potential
- Calvin and Hobbes predict our current situation 15 years ago
- The Untold Story of the World’s Biggest Diamond Heist is quite an amazing feat. Although perhaps not so amazing given the fact that the original vault key was hanging inside a utility room.
not really, but do check out this server system from HP that really is bulletproof ↩