I wanted to release this earlier, but between finals, being sick, and field session, I haven’t had a lot of time. This version of Countdown Timer (almost) updates the UI to 2.5 look and feel. As it turns out, there’s actually some function calls I can use to better create the UI and I’ll be using those in the future. There’s a couple of bug updates and added some new functionality.
Also, Countdown Timer v2.2 requires WordPress 2.5 or higher!
The run down:
- Updated some phrases that missed being i18n.
- Updated i18n to use use sprintf’s to assist in proper translation.
- Update the admin page to WordPress 2.5 Look and Feel.
- Users are now able to define the data (text/HTML) that comes after the title and before the actual countdown.
- Implemented a new function, fergcorp_countdownTimer_single($date), that allows users to create a one-off event outside of The Loop. $date should be PHP strtotime parseable string.
- Plugin output is now XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant.
Read more or download version 2.2!0