In any event, here’s the changelog:
- Updated plugin description line
- Rearranged text in the installation notes to emphasize using the widget rather then the code
- Fixed a bug that crashed the plugin if no dates were present (a PHP 5 problem??)
- Implemented the ‘register_activation_hook’ function rather then the old way
- Changed the way DB updates are handeled. Instead of having a specific update regimine for each version, the plugin will only update an option field if it doesn’t exist (if it exists, but is blank, it will NOT update…as it shouldn’t).
- Updated fergcorp_countdownTimer_fuzzyDate with another variable so that the real target date is always known.
- Removed code dealing with updates since WP 2.3 now does this automatically
- Bug fix. Widget title isn’t saveable due to a programming error. Thanks to Michael Small for the catch.
- Renamed some functions from afdn to fergcorp
- Tabbed $afdnOptions array to make it more readable
- Fixed strtotime typo
- Brought time display inline with current WordPress practice. This fixes the dreaded timezone glitch.
- Strip non-sig zeros option added
- Fixed bug where “No dates present” would _not_ show if the data was returned instead of echo’d
- Renamed to $getOptions to $fergcorp_countdownTimer_getOptions to avoid clashing
Comments moved and closed. Please leave future comments, questions, pleads for help, etc on the Countdown Timer page.0