I’ve just whipped up my tentative 2007 schedule:
- Fluids – MWF 9am w/ recitation @ T 2pm
- Digital Logic – MWF 10am w/ lab @ R 11am (3 hours)
- Engineering Math II – MWF 11am
- Information System – MWF 2pm w/ recitation @ M 1pm
- Circuit Analysis – MWF 3pm
All classes are 50 minutes unless otherwise noted.
16 Credit Hours in total, with the option to drop fluids since it’s a dead end class (i.e. while I have to take it, no other class depends on it). Interestingly enough, most of my classes were only offered at one time, this made making my schedule relatively easy.
The end is more or less in sight. I’ve mentally broken it down into three stages: EE core classes, which I’ll start and finish next year, for the most part; LAIS classes, which I’m hoping to start taking care of in the UK next spring; and the wrap up classes, which entails senior design and few EE/LAIS classes here and there which I don’t get taken care of next year.0