Inboxen™ cleaning time:
Quick, witty, and good responses to: If you have nothing to hide, then what are you worried about?
- So you won’t mind the new law requiring all letters to be written on postcards?
- If I’m not doing anything wrong, then you have no cause to watch me.
- Because the government gets to define what’s wrong, and they keep changing the definition.
- Because you might do something wrong with my information.
- If you’ve got nothing to hide, why don’t you post your credit card statements on the Internet?
- Mind if I make a video of you fucking your wife then?