End of year report for 2006:
- # of Posts: 503 (down 32.3% from last year)
- # of Comments 884 (up 198.65% from last year)
- Bandwidth: 23.76 GB (down 32.69% from last year)
- # of unique visitors: ~76421 (up 75.15% from last year)
- # of visits: 183258 (up 92.49% from last year)
- # of pages: 741231 (up 55.09% from last year)
- # of hits: 1554381 (down 2.35% from last year)
- 68.3% use Windows (down 9.54% from last year)
- 45.4% use Internet Explorer (down 19.36% from last year)
- 24.6% use Firefox (up 32.97% from last year)
While my actually number of posts were down, site popularity increased. This was also the first full year that I’ve used flickr, so bandwidth was also decreased quite a bit. I’ve very happy about the almost 200% increase in comments. That means people are reacting to what I say…which is part of the point of having a blog (although not always the point).
http://www.wp-plugins.org lead the referals links.
Google was the most used search engine to reach my site.
Inktomi Slurp (Yahoo!’s crawler) was the most active bot on my site.
Top Ten Search Keyphrases for 2006:
- countdown time
- andrew ferguson
- wisdom teeth
- stevie starr
- mr t facts
- mr. t facts
- netflix lawsuit
- wordpress countdown
- mr t 30 facts
- happy anniversary
Top Ten Search Keywords for 2006:
As reported by AWStats and mySQL.0