I really don’t have anything to add than to what’s already been said by other members of Internet community. I lot of the blogs I read issued an ABP days before the mainstream media caught on. The same blogs sung hallelujah when Kati (wife/mom) Penelope (4 years) and Sabine (7 months) were found. And now those blogs and even more cry together as the devastating news of James’ death carries across the web. It’s weird.
- MakeYouGoHmm – R.I.P James Kim
- Life on the Wicked Stage: Act 2 – Sadness.
- Scobleizer- The news we were hoping not to hear
- BoingBoing – James Kim, RIP
- Maryamie – My heart goes out to the Kim Family
- BetaNews – In Memoriam: CNET’s James Kim
- Lifehacker – Rest in peace, James Kim