Welcome to Andrew Ferguson dot NET. This is officially version 9. My site used to be powered by custom code that I designed and developed in-house for many years. However, now that I am in college, I have less and less time to program. So I switched to WordPress in the middle of May 2005. I am now an active developer of WordPress plugins. Most of the plugins I develop are for my own personal use, however I would be more than willing to program a plugin that someone requests…maybe even for free.
My Blogging Rules
Blogging is sort of like a diary for me, but online. As such, I try to be as honest as I can. Below I list the rules I follow. If you think I’ve violated any of the rules, please call me on it:
- It is not my goal to libel anyone or anything. Having said that, this site should be viewed similar to that of an editorial and the opinions expressed within are my own and may be different from yours.
- Once a blog has been posted, it cannot be edited except for the following circumstances:
- A blog may be corrected immediately after posting
- If a spelling error is made that does not change the meaning of the post, it may be corrected without indication
- Pictures may be added and removed from a blog without indication
- On occasion, I receive requests to remove names, references, and/or confidential information for various reasons. If granted, such updates may not be marked.
- Proper credit will be given to all parties
- If someone wishes to refute something I’ve written, they are welcome to do so and will not be censored because of their views
- Comments will not be censored unless it is spam. Spam is defined as text that is not unique (i.e., I could search Google and get 100 results for the exact same string).
- Comments will not be posted unless a real name is use. Using a pseudonym, “anonymous”, or anything else may result in your comment not being allowed.
If an inaccuracy exists, the inaccuracy will be
struckout using the <del> tag and using the <ins> tag