First things first, I got a new phone a couple weeks ago. I didn’t blog about it because my computer was down and, well you get the point. In any event, I am now the owner of a very spiffy Motorola e815.
Now, one of the reasons I wanted to get the e815 was that it had Bluetooth. I knew that by default it would only support a Bluetooth headset, but I also knew that I could hack my phone. Well, I finally got around to that tonight. Matt Matteson was kind enough to lend me his Motorola USB connection cable and after about an hour of fussing around, I was able to modify the required seem. Another 30 minutes and I was able to transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.